PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS SITE.
Contained herein are the Terms of Service (hereafter referred to as TOS) as outlined for users of and visitors WinTrillions website. By entering the site, you agree to be bound by all of the items outlined herein. WinTrillions reserves the right to make changes to this agreement at any time. Such changes will be publicly announced to registered users via email, popup screens, or be placed within noticeable areas on the site. Should you disagree with outlined changes to these terms, you (the user) may terminate your subscription and discontinue use of our service at any time.
Conditions Of Use
1. If you purchase a subscription (the "subscription") on this site (the "Site" or the "website") you are agreeing to abide by all of the provisions set forth in this Agreement between You (the "subscriber", “the Player”) and Legacy Eight Curacao N.V. (the “Website”, “Wintrillions”, “we”, “us”, “our”). If you are a cardholder in the EU then you are entering into a purchase agreement with Ledonford LTD or Legacy Eight Malta Ltd.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not purchase from this site.
2. We may change, add or remove portions of this agreement at any time. If we do so, such changes will become effective immediately and will be posted on this site.
3. We may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the site at any time. We may change, discontinue, or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the Site. We may impose limits on features, including services, use, or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability.
Description of service – Lottery Messenger Service
4. You are subscribing to a lottery messenger service that will buy lottery tickets on your behalf. Once you subscribe we will buy your chosen lottery tickets for each draw for the duration of your subscription. We will store your ticket and notify you when you win a prize.
5. We are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with any lottery commission or operator anywhere in the world. We do not sell you a lottery ticket. We do not participate in the earning of any winnings nor do we receive any commissions from any lottery organization for offering a messenger service.
6. An email will be sent to you before every draw for each lottery you are subscribed to. This email will contain the numbers you are playing and the draw date.
7. An email will be sent to you after the draw to inform you of the lottery results and the status of your subscription. We will also attempt to notify you of any winnings you may be entitled to.
8. You will be able to view the status of your subscription, the numbers you are playing and other information about your account on a password protected section of the website.
•Lotteries and Raffles: All prizes won that are below $600 are claimed on your behalf and credited to your WinTrillions account. Any prize won above this level is handled on a case by case basis according to the rules of the individual lottery or raffle. Where possible WinTrillions claims the prize money on your behalf, however if you prefer to handle your own claim or local rules prevent us from doing so, then we help to facilitate your winning claim by transferring the ticket to you and helping you to claim your prize. We have a Winners Support Team who help our customers to do this and so far we have had many winners who have successfully received prizes ranging from as little as $10 right up to $1 million jackpots.
•Syndicates: As the lottery syndicate manager, WinTrillions will claim the winnings on behalf of all syndicate members. Payment of syndicate winnings up to $600 will be made directly to your WinTrillions account. For prizes over $600 payment may be made direct into your WinTrillions account, with a cheque or via bank transfer, according to your personal preferences and in line with local banking laws. We have a Winners Support Team to assist you, who have successfully received prizes ranging from as little as $10 right up to millions jackpots.
Lottery Subscription terms
9. LEGALITY: These terms and conditions are valid only where legal. You are responsible for ensuring that it is legal for you to use this service in your local jurisdiction.
10. ELIGIBILITY: All subscribers must be at least 18 years of age.
11. OWNERSHIP: You, the subscriber, are the sole owner of the lottery ticket and any winnings arising from your own lottery tickets.
12. TRANSFER: Your subscription is non-transferable and non-assignable.
13. TAXES: You, the subscriber, are solely and wholly responsible for payment of all taxes associated with income received as the result of your lottery winnings.
14. CHARGES AND CANCELLATIONS: By purchasing a subscription, you hereby authorize the imposition of charges to your credit card for all subscription fees as well as for any further goods and/or services at, through and/or from or pertaining to the Site. You may cancel your subscription at any time. Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless subscriber cancels service by sending an email to email@example.com. We will refund you the unused portion of any cancelled subscription minus $10 for administrative costs, unless subscription is cancelled prior to automatic renewal.
15. START OF SUBSCRIPTION: Your subscription will start as soon as your payment can be verified and we are able to purchase a lottery ticket on your behalf.
16. TERM OF AGREEMENT: This Agreement will be effective on the first date on which a lottery ticket is purchased on your behalf and will continue until the earlier of the date on which we receive written notice from the subscriber to terminate the subscription or the last date for which a lottery ticket is purchased on the subscriber's behalf.
18. ERRONEOUS INFORMATION: We will scan and record the numbers that a subscriber is playing on a ticket bought on the subscriber's behalf. We will then record the winning numbers for the corresponding lottery draw. In the event wrong information is sent to a subscriber, the subscriber shall not be entitled to any claim based on the receipt of erroneous information. The subscriber will only be entitled to obtain the ticket bought on his behalf. The subscriber must immediately notify us upon receipt of erroneous information. SUBSCRIBER HEREBY WAIVES ANY CLAIM AGAINST US FOR THE RECEIPT OF ERRONEOUS INFORMATION.
19. In the event that Wintrillions deems that a Subscriber has engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any unlawful activity including, but limited to collusion, use of artificial intelligence, or any other game manipulation, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, Wintrillions shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including, but not limited to:
20. FORCE MAJEURE: We shall not be liable for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement, including but not limited to purchasing lottery tickets or collecting winnings, if it is prevented from doing so by causes beyond its control such as natural catastrophes, extreme weather and other acts of God, the actions of any lottery commission or organization, federal, state and local governments, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns, stoppage or slowdown of the Internet or other networks, or for any reason beyond our control or that of our agents or employees.
21. JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW: The parties expressly agree that the agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curaçao and further agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Curaçao for the purposes hereof.
22. INACTIVE ACCOUNT: If more than twelve months has passed since your last activity (such as logging into the Account, purchasing a ticket or placing a bet in IWG), the Company shall be entitled to suspend your Account. Prior to suspension, the Company will make reasonable efforts to contact you via the email listed in your Account. If you do not take any action on your account or contact us within seven days after such notification, the remaining balance may be removed. Those funds may be donated to Charity.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU (AND NOT US) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR AND CORRECTION.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE OR OUR REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BARE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FROM ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO US DURING YOUR LAST SUBSCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THIS SITE. PARTICULARLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF A LOTTERY'S JACKPOT.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.